We appreciate your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
Contact for data protection
Responsible for the data processing is Bindner Markus Bismarckstrasse 20 79331 Teningen Germany. Further details on the responsible body can be found in the imprint.
Storage of access data in server log files
You can visit our websites without giving any personal information. We only store access data in so-called server log files, such as the name of the requested file, the date and time of the retrieval, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider. These data are evaluated solely to ensure trouble-free operation of the site and to improve our offer and does not allow us to come to a conclusion on any information about your person.
Each time a web page is called, the web server simply automatically stores a so-called server log file which can be used and contains , for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the retrieval, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the retrieval.
These access data are evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring a trouble-free operation of the site as well as the improvement of our offer. In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. F DSGVO the preservation of our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests, in a correct presentation of our offer. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your page visit.
Hosting services by a third party
Within the framework of a processing on our behalf, a third party provider provides the services for hosting and displaying the website. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominantly justified in the interests of weighing up our interests, in order to correctly present our offer. All data collected as part of the use of this website or in designated forms in the online shop as described below will be processed on its servers. Processing on other servers takes place only in the frame explained here.
This service provider is located in the US and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here. Under the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
Integration of the Trusted shops Trustbadge
We have integrated the Trusted Shops Trustbadge on this website in order to display our Trusted Shops Trustmark and offer the Trusted Shops products to customers after placing an order.This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in the optimal marketing of our offer according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit f GDPR that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. The Trustbadge and the advertised trust badge services are offered by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany.
With every use of the Trustbadge, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file which contains e.g. your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request. Those access data are not analysed and are automatically overwritten no later than seven days after the end of your website visit.
Other personal data are transferred to Trusted Shops only if you decide to use or have already registered to use Trusted Shops products after placing an order. In such a case, the contract concluded between you and Trusted Shops applies.
Collection and use of data for contract processing and when opening a customer and/or user account in one of our forums
We collect personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us as part of your order, when contacting us (for example, via the contact form, opening a user account on one of our forums or by e-mail) or when opening a customer account. Which data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data provided by you to fulfill the contract and process your inquiries. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer or user account in one of our forums, your data will be blocked for further use and
- will be immediately deleted in user accounts in one of our forums
- will be immediately deleted in customer accounts, after expiry of the tax and commercial retention periods, unless other regulations do not override them (e.g MPG Medical Devices Act: Delivery of remedies and aids, whose batch or serial numbers are associated with customer data,to ensure any safety-related product recall ), or if you have not expressly consented to the further use of your data or if we reserve the right to use the data beyond that, which is permitted by law and which we will inform you about below. The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done either by a message to the contact options described below or via a designated function in the customer or user account in one of our forums.
Data transfer for fulfillment of the contract
Data usage for e-mail advertising without newsletter registration and your right of objection
If we receive your e-mail address in connection with the sale of a good or service and you have not objected to this, we reserve the right to send you regular offers of our product range by email, similar to those already purchased. You may object to this use of your e-mail address at any time by sending a message to the contact options described below or through a dedicated link in the e-mail message, without incurring in any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after you close your browser window (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies in general or for specific cases. If you refuse to accept cookies, this may limit the functionality of our website.
Youtube video plugins
On this website, contents from third party providers are included. Those contents are provided by Google Inc ("Provider").
Youtube is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
The advanced privacy setting is activated for Youtube videos that are included on our site,. This means that no information of website visitors is collected and stored by Youtube, unless the visitors play the video.
Contact and your rights
As a relevant, you have the following rights:
· According to Art. 15 GDPR, the right to demand information about your personal data processed by us in the scope specified therein;
· According to Art. 16 GDPR, the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
· According to Art. 17 GDPR the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the further processing
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
· According to Art. 18 GDPR, the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or
- you filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
· According to Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
· According to Art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
For questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data and revocation of granted consent or objection to a particular use of data, please contact us directly via the contact details in our imprint.
Right to cancel